[horde] Re: Horde/Imp LDAP-Prefs Code

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Jun 6 09:52:13 PDT 2002

Quoting KaalH! <kaalh at smol.org>:

| got some fresh stuff about this : http://kaalh.smol.org/horde/ldap.php.diff
|
| When $conf['prefs']['params']['rootdn'] and $conf['prefs']['params']
| ['username'] are not set,
KaalH,

I have all the above commented out and I haven't had any problems.  When
and maybe why do I need an anonymous search and a rebind?  I didn't
realize that it was broken.  Actually, I really like the bind code
because it doesn't require a rootdn to bind.

Please help me understand what I am missing here.

Thanks,

ed