[horde] Registry.php / Horde.php Problem

Sascha sascha at antisec.de
Sat Jun 8 14:01:09 PDT 2002

Hi Michael,

IMP Login now works "correctly", but atfer the login I'm redirected to
http://mydomain.tld/horde/maintenance.php?module=imp&getvars=actionID%3D105 and
the following error shows up:

Fatal error: Failed opening required '/lib/../lib/Registry.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /lib/base.php
on line 19

http://mydomain.tld/horde/ still shows: Fatal error: Failed opening required '/lib/Horde.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /lib/Registry.php on line 5

confusing. :/

regards,
 sascha