[horde] Registry.php / Horde.php Problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jun 8 14:34:10 PDT 2002

Quoting Sascha <sascha at antisec.de>:

> I'm more or less trying to use Horde: 2.0.

What do you mean by more or less?

> Line 5 of my Registry.php also says "require_once dirname(__FILE__) .
> '/Horde.php';"

You might want to write a small script to see if dirname(__FILE__) returns
the right thing; a very few people on certain platforms (I think Solaris)
have had problems with this. If you find the same thing, get a different
version of PHP, since that's where the trouble is.

> i didn't edit any of these, is this necessary? Wasn't mentioned in the
> INSTALL.

No, not necessary.

> I've Horde installed in /home/www/mydomain.tld/www/horde/ & IMP in
> /home/www/mydomain.tld/www/imp -

This is fine, but you need to make sure that the HORDE_BASE constant,
defined in imp/lib/base.php, uses the correct path if you switch things
around like this. You should also make sure that the entries for IMP in
horde/config/registry.php have the right path.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in