[horde] Blank login page

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jun 14 11:30:31 PDT 2002

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:

> Updated, and, assuming that the extra debugging will go to the same
> syslog, all I'm getting is:
>
> Jun 14 14:14:22 cariveimports HORDE[97392]: [imp] Login success for
> test at mail.cariveimports.com [131.162.138.223] to
> {mail.cariveimports.com:143} [on line 69 of
> "/usr/local/www/horde/imp/redirect.php"]
>
> But still the 'blank screen' ... any changes I need to make to my config
> file(s) for the above changes?

No, I just removed a bunch of @'s so that you'd see any config file errors.
I have no idea what you're getting then; things work fine here, and if you
have no segfaults, something very strange is going on. Do all of your apps
work on their own?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in