[horde] Fwd: I need your help

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jun 18 06:26:29 PDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from faruk at actionaid-bd.org -----
    Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:04:41 +0600
    From: Faruk Ahmed <faruk at actionaid-bd.org>
 Subject: I need your help
      To: chuck at horde.org, jon at horde.org

Hello,
I am from Bangladesh.
I need your help. i have found your email addresses in the test.php file
during horde installation.

I have installed horde 2.0 with IMP 3.0 on RedHat Linux 7.0 with Apache
1.3.12 and Mysql. But whenever I browse the test page, it shows me the
original configuration. I understand that the webserver can not interpret
the file with PHP. But do you have any suggestion?

I will be grateful if you could help me.
________________________________

Faruk Ahmed

Systems Administrator

ActionAid Bangladesh

House CWN (A) 32, Road 43,

Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh

Tel: (880-2) 8815991-2, 8815973
Fax: (880-2) 8815087

Email: faruk at actionaid-bd.org

"fighting poverty together"

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in