[horde] logging errors...

Rick Kukiela horde at mmhosting.com
Fri Jun 28 11:36:46 PDT 2002

i just set up horde with imp, uncommented the imp stuff in the registray and
set the option so that only imp does the login... I then went to
http://myserver/horde/imp and i get the login screen, i try loging in with a
mail account on the server and i get this:

Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/websites/webmail-wacky.mmhosting.com/www/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 145

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/websites/webmail-wacky.mmhosting.com/www/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 155

ok, so i go in that directory and look at the line, its trying to open a
file called Log.php in that directory assumably for writing... ok, so i
create the file and chown it to nobody (my web user) and i get this error
now:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/websites/webmail-wacky.mmhosting.com/www/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 155

Sooo, i dunno what to do at this point... why isnt it finding the class???
can anyone help??

Im running freebsd 4.6, apache 1.3.26, php 4.2.1 with all required config
options, mod_perl 1.27 and mod_ssl.

Please help!!

Rick