[horde] ldap module by apxs on Apache

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Thu Jul 4 13:34:42 PDT 2002

Hello all,

Hoping you guys could give me a pointer on where to look, as I am a little
out of my depth on this subject.

I need to install the ldap module, into the Apache configuration, so I can
get turba to ldap look-ups.

I have gotten as far as knowing that I need to create the module with the
use of apxs. but I have no clue what options or module_code I should be
using, and even if I need to install a ldap server or not (considering I
want to access ldap servers elsewhere on the web only)

So any clues where I should look for installing ldap module by apxs much
appreciated!

using
Apache v 1.3.12
horde 2.1
on a freeBSD O/S

thanks,
tim.

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email at teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain