[horde] Session management via mysql (fwd)

Ramon Kagan rkagan at YorkU.CA
Fri Jul 5 05:07:11 PDT 2002

Hi,

I've done a bit more research on the difference between the original
logout and the reload.

There actually is a cookie, the only difference between the packets is the
following line.

 Cache-Control: max-age=0\r\n

which exists in the reloaded page.  Does any have any ideas?

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:24:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ramon Kagan <rkagan at YorkU.CA>
To: horde at lists.horde.org
Cc: imp at lists.horde.org
Subject: [horde] Session management via mysql

HI,

I've used http://phpbuilder.com/columns/ying20000602.php3?page=1 to help
me setup session handling via mysql.  I see that session are created no
problem in the database and deleted on logout.  I have one problem though,
when I logout I get a blank page.  If I reload I get the standard logout
page.  Anybody have this problem, or have advise from their conversion to
mysql-based sessions.  The only difference I can see is using tcpdump and
ethereal is the first page doesn't have a cookie and the reload page does.

Any ideas and help is much appreciated,

Thanks,

rkagan at yorku.ca