[horde] IMAP Authentication - Apache Seg Fault

John Lathouwers john.lathouwers at marquette.edu
Fri Jul 5 18:21:34 PDT 2002

Hello,

I have installed Horde and have been able to authenticate via LDAP,
when I switch to authenticate against IMAP in horde.php (for later IMP
functionality), I get a seg fault in Apache.
I have IMAP authentication setup to use LDAP via pam_ldap and can
successfully authenticate to IMAP outside of Horde (Netscape Messenger,
imtest...)

horde.php config:
$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] = '{mail.myserver.net:143/imap}INBOX';

Any ideas on why it is seg faulting or how I can get more debug
information?  I have set E_ALL in horde.php, but don't get any output
in the horde.log.
The only log of the fault is in Apache's error_log, (which is very
undescriptive to say the least).

If there is any other information I can provide to help, please let me
know.

Thank you.

John