[horde] Locale problem with Horde

Daniel CHAN dchan at elee.net
Mon Jul 8 14:53:22 PDT 2002

Hello,

I just installed Horde 2.1 + IMP 3.1 + Turba 1.1 but I cannot make them
use the correct locale (French in my case).
I put this line in my horde/config/lang.php :

$nls['defaults']['language'] = 'fr_FR';

but it does nothing even if I choose French in the login page. I check
the existance of the locale file in horde/locale/fr_FR/LC_MESSAGES/horde.mo
and I even regenerate it by typing :

make install

in the horde/po, horde/imp/po, horde/turba/po directories.

I'm using Debian Potato and I checked my locale is working.
My apache is 1.3.26 and PHP is 4.1.2.

Thanks for you answers dudes :)
--
Daniel CHAN			Société éLée