SV: SV: SV: [horde] Double login to imp <-- TRYING AGAIN

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jul 9 04:57:38 PDT 2002

Zitat von Flemming Christensen <fc at dsidata.dk>:

> What is the prefered directory settings for imp ?
> I want mail.curlingcity.com to start imp directly ..
>
> is it ..\mail\
>              \horde
>                    \imp

This would work out of the box if you set mail/horde as your document root
and cookie path to "/".

> or
>       ..\mail\
>              \horde
>              \imp

This would work also but you have to set an alias for /horde in you virtual
server configuration, adapt the web paths in registry.php and set the
document root to mail/imp. Additionally you'll have to change either
HORDE_BASE or IMP_BASE in the lib/base.php files. I'm not sure which of
those, but I guess you'll find out.

Jan.