SV: SV: SV: [horde] Double login to imp <-- TRYING AGAIN

Rene Lund Jensen lundeman at tbkol.dk
Tue Jul 9 05:22:38 PDT 2002

> > or
> >       ..\mail\
> >              \horde
> >              \imp
>
> This would work also but you have to set an alias for /horde in you
virtual
> server configuration, adapt the web paths in registry.php and set the
> document root to mail/imp. Additionally you'll have to change either
> HORDE_BASE or IMP_BASE in the lib/base.php files. I'm not sure which of
> those, but I guess you'll find out.

While at the subject...

Is it possible to have a second app (say a custom one, or fx. turba) next to
horde and imp en the directory tree and have two different virtual hosts
point at each app like:

imp.domain.com -> imp
turba.domain.com -> turba

Wouldn't this mess up all the base.php files..??

or is it possible to set IMP_BASE / TURBA_BASE acording to which virtual
host is accessing the app..??

the registry settings in horde should probably be set according the the
virtual host too .. or..??

René Jensen
lundeman at tbkol.dk