[horde] Having problems with IMP implementation

Doggy (tru64) tru64dog at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 03:17:58 PDT 2002

this question is beyond the scope of this newsgroup
but since it is somewhat related to IMP, I thought I
asked: I just successfully compiled and installed PHP,
the latest version. I have horde in the
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde dir. I have imp in the
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp dir. But when I
recompile Apache with:
# cd apache_1.3.24
# ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache
--activate-module=/src/modules/php4/libphp4.a I get
below:

ranlib libstandard.a
<=== src/modules/standard
===> src/modules/php4

*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.

I do have a src/modules dir but I don't have a php4
dir? Help

Doggy