[horde] Mechanism for storing objects in the horde session

Igor Stroh stroh at scan-plus.de
Thu Aug 1 01:51:33 PDT 2002

Hi there,

I'd like to store instances of my custom classes in a session. I tried
to simply register the objects in the session but php raises an error
upon reload of the page that contains the object (the ussuall
"incomplete object" error). I  know that Horde uses lib/Cache.php for
storing objects in the session, but I can't figure out how to do this
correctly. I read the source of some IMP's scripts which use this
mechanism (compose.php e.g.) but I'm still confused... Can someone
provide me with a simple usage example?

Greetings,
Igor
--
ScanPlus GmbH NOC Ulm - Germany - Griesbadgasse 7-13 - D 89073 Ulm
TEL +49 731 920 13 100 - FAX +49 731 920 13 290
eMail: support at scan-plus.de
Amtsgericht Ulm - HRB3220 - Geschaeftsfuehrer: Juergen Hoermann