[horde] About horder

Kelly Quintero kelly at ubiquando.com.co
Sat Aug 3 12:28:22 PDT 2002

This is my case:  Our company pretend to bring this
services to one company but they work with 2 more
companies and they want different interfaces for each
one I want to use the same mail server and  I want
different interfaces for each company how can I make
horder works en the same machine with 3 differents
interfaces I tried to do this but i want to use
different databases for each company.