[horde] PEAR modules

Pepijn 'Dope' pepijn at dopes-planet.com
Wed Aug 7 01:14:13 PDT 2002

Hello,

I'm sorry, it will probably sound a bit stupid my problem..But still I hope someone wants to help me..

Once everything downloaded and uploaded to my server I found out that PHP 4.2.1 has missing modules from PEAR, so I had to install them manually, or Horde will not work. And there you got my problem. I can't figure out how to install those manually on my server..I've read all the FAQ's and readme files I could think of (The FAQ at the PEAR website, too) but I just don't know how to do it..The errors are as following ::

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 397890 is not allowed to access /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php owned by uid 0 in /web/sites/148/pepijnove/www.dopes-planet.com/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 4

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'PEAR.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /web/sites/148/pepijnove/www.dopes-planet.com/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 4

I'm using http://www.f2s.com as host with PHP 4.2.1. Could anyone please explain to me how to do it..?? I'm really confused..

Thanks in advance and sorry if this may be a bit dumb..
Regards,
-Pepijn.