[horde] Re: [imp] horde empty frame

Ryan C. Creasey ryan-horde at p11.com
Thu Aug 8 12:32:33 PDT 2002

Yea, I just sync'd my horde packages to the HEAD tag yesterday and I'm
experiencing the same problem.   I've reinstalled from scratch as well,
thinking it was a configuration issue, but it did the same thing.  I'm
running into this problem a little sooner than you seem to be, but that's
because I'm using IMP as the main authentication of horde.

Anyone have any ideas?