[horde] Re: [imp] horde empty frame

Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at linuxfr.dyndns.org
Thu Aug 8 12:37:51 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 21:32, Ryan C. Creasey wrote:
> Yea, I just sync'd my horde packages to the HEAD tag yesterday and I'm
> experiencing the same problem.   I've reinstalled from scratch as well,
> thinking it was a configuration issue, but it did the same thing.  I'm
> running into this problem a little sooner than you seem to be, but that's
> because I'm using IMP as the main authentication of horde.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

--> I'm so happy (sorry... ;-) ), I though I was like a lone stupid guy
that wasn't able to make anything works... it's nice to see other people
are experiencing the same problem. I'm telling you, I've check all the
config files and couldn't see what could cause this behavior (which
doesn't mean I'm right...).
Regards.

Antoine