[horde] Error with initial setup

Benjamin J. Boese bboese at sybodek.com
Mon Aug 12 10:47:23 PDT 2002

I am attempting to setup just a basic configuration of horde right now,
and planned on adding IMP after getting horde up and running.  When I
attempt to view the test.php page I only see a blank page.  I do not see
any indication of a problem in my apache error logs.  If I go to
www.myserver.com/horde/ to view the index page I receive the following
error:
Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or
`'('' in /usr/local/www/vhosts/sybodek.com/htdocs/horde/lib/base.php on
line 19

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'horde' in
/usr/local/www/vhosts/sybodek.com/htdocs/horde/index.php on line 25

Any suggestions on what this could be caused by, or how I might go about
tracking down the error?  Thanks for your comments.

-Ben Boese