[horde] MySql script

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Mon Aug 19 02:28:18 PDT 2002

What is the problem with the script?
If you run from the command line (ie. once you made a telnet connection of
alike) and run

mysql -u root -ppassword < mysql_create.sql

note the password has no space between the -p and the word, whereas any
other parameter switches do.

Monday, August 19, 2002, 10:34:23 AM, you (horde) wrote:

M> I have installed most of the Horde framework, version 2.1.
M> I then went in and manually created my "horde" database.

M> My question is: Is there a mysql script I can run from Phpmyadmin
M> And would someone have the exact syntax?

M> I'm having a rough time with the supplied mysql_create.sql file.

M> Micah

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email at teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Prague, Czech Rep.