[horde] horde and turba

Doggy (tru64) tru64dog at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 10:20:41 PDT 2002

My imp webmail client is successfully configured.
After I installed postgres I am able to see the
preferences and so forth. However, when I click on
compose and then the addressbook link, an empty popup
windows appears (contacts.php). I read the readme and
it indicated to use drivers. In the drivers directory
it has one for mysql and ldap but it doesn't have one
for postgres. The readme indicated that if I need help
constructing one, to email the group. Am I on the
right track? Please help.

Rodney