[horde] new project?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Aug 27 22:23:23 PDT 2002

> > What would it take to get a new horde project started?
> Not much more than this email, really. :)

good enough for me.

> Cool! I know there are various pieces to this floating around in some Horde
> code, and some things, like filters, should eventually be consolidated into
> a nice driver model (maybe in IMP, maybe not). And Marcus has been working
> on webcyradmin some, so that's another place to start; I think a few other
> folks mentioned a similar project. If you start producing code, I think
> it'll start rolling.

again, I guess I was just putting out feelers so I wouldn't be
duplicating anyone else's effort.

I think I'm going to sit down with my friend in the next couple of days
and hash out a workable directory structure for everything from account
setup to how we're going to handle dns entries by users.  Once that's
done, I'll hopefully start producing some code.

-Chris