[horde] new project?

Rene Lund Jensen lundeman at tbkol.dk
Wed Aug 28 04:05:51 PDT 2002

> I think I'm going to sit down with my friend in the next couple of days
> and hash out a workable directory structure for everything from account
> setup to how we're going to handle dns entries by users.  Once that's
> done, I'll hopefully start producing some code.

There is a pear module on the way for DNS management,
I don't know how far it is, I just saw it in the cvs of pear.

Basically it's a port of NET::DNS for perl.
The idea is to communicate directly with the DNS server, and not use any
systemcalls.

Personally I'm looking forward to see this in PHP.

René Jensen
lundeman at tbkol.dk