[horde] Login without seeing login-page

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Thu Aug 29 09:34:53 PDT 2002

Mike Cochrane wrote:
> You may want to look at a transparaent authentication like the ipbasic auth. See
> /lib/auth/ipbasic.php for details.

I did not see such a file in Horde 2.1:

server:/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth # ls
.  ..  ftp.php  imap.php  ldap.php  mcal.php  sql.php

but I found it somewhere else:
http://xenia.sote.hu/ftp/linux/horde/checked-out/RELENG/horde/lib/Auth/ipbasic.php

Is it part of a newer version or some module?
Can I use it with Horde 2.1?

Where can I configure a username, IP-numbers, etc?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.