[horde] Trean features

Will Koffel will at koffel.org
Thu Aug 29 12:21:03 PDT 2002

Trean is a great idea.  I'm very happy to be running it on my testing server,
and excited about it's potential.

The few immediate things that come to mind, feature-wise (which I'm sure you've
thought of, but figured I'd push along with another vote!):

- There should be an option to open all links in a new window
- I'd like to have a list of "toplevel", "frequently" used links.  Right now, I
can't add a link to the root category.  I need to create a sub-category (by the
way, this is the addBookmark not found error, in case anyone is still
struggling with that...just create a sub-category first)  Will we ever be able
to add to the root category?  Also, is it possible to, in some sense "cross-
link" a bookmark with the toplevel?  So that, for example, "google.com" would
be in my "Search Engines" sub-category, but it would also appear on my main
page, since it's one of my most-used links?
- If the javascript link that you've recommended for adding bookmarks could
open in a new window, that'd also be great, so that you didn't lose the page
you were on when adding it to your bookmarks.

Great start on this!  I look forward to following, using, and perhaps helping
with this app.

-Will