[horde] Trean features

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Aug 29 14:47:02 PDT 2002

Quoting Will Koffel <will at koffel.org>:

> - There should be an option to open all links in a new window

I'd like to see this too; I'll implement it eventually if no one else gets
to it.

> - I'd like to have a list of "toplevel", "frequently" used links.  Right
> now, I can't add a link to the root category.  I need to create a
> sub-category (by the way, this is the addBookmark not found error, in case
> anyone is still struggling with that...just create a sub-category first)
> Will we ever be able to add to the root category?  Also, is it possible
> to, in some sense "cross-link" a bookmark with the toplevel?  So that,
> for example, "google.com" would be in my "Search Engines" sub-category,
> but it would also appear on my main page, since it's one of my most-used
> links?

I kind of feel that we shouldn't store bookmarks in the root category, but I
very much like the idea of allowing you to mark bookmarks as "favorites" in
a sense that get displayed there...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>