[horde] Parse erorrs in Horde 2.1

Colin Viebrock colin at easydns.com
Fri Aug 30 08:36:09 PDT 2002

I just installed Horde 2.1, with a MySQL auth backend.  I put a
user/pass entry in the table so I can log in, and as soon as I do I get:

     Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in
     /usr/local/apache/htdocs/devel/horde-2.1/lib/Auth/sql.php
     on line 110

The line in question is:

     if (DB::isError($this->db) || DB::isWarning($this->db)) {

Now, I'm running the latest version of PEAR, so I don't know what is
causing this.  Actually, looking at the source of DB.php, it looks like
isWarning() has been deprecated.

- Colin