[horde] Parse erorrs in Horde 2.1

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Aug 30 20:49:46 PDT 2002

Quoting Colin Viebrock <colin at easydns.com>:

> Now, I'm running the latest version of PEAR, so I don't know what is
> causing this.  Actually, looking at the source of DB.php, it looks like
> isWarning() has been deprecated.

The released tarballs don't magically change to track the latest PEAR CVS,
unfortunately; we've already fixed this, as far as I can tell, in Horde
RELENG_2, but the 2.1 tarball was released before that function went away.
Not much we can do about it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>