[horde] errors and questions

Ilya mail at krel.org
Sun Sep 1 17:26:26 PDT 2002

Hi. I just completly reinstalled all my horde apps from cvs (just to make
sure everything is clean ;).

So far I have couple of problems with new apps (igno and trean), which I
asked on respective lists.

I also see a common problem  in my php.loh on many other applications:

[01-Sep-2002 20:16:13] PHP Warning:  openlog() expects parameter 3 to be
long, string given in /usr/local/lib/php/Log/syslog.php on line 53

It might be somehow related to test.php errors:
a.. PEAR - Yes
a.. Recent PEAR - No
a.. This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page for
details.
a.. Mail::RFC822 - Yes
a.. Mail_Mime - Yes
a.. Log - Yes
a.. DB - Yes
a.. Net_Socket - Yes
a.. File_CSV - No
a.. Horde will work without the File_CSV class, but there may be errors when
importing some CSV files.
a.. Crypt_HCEMD5 - Yes

however, I am running latest mod_php (4.2.2) and pear package on horde site
is 4.1.0. So assume I am at a later version?

also pear.php.net knows nothing about File_CSV