[horde] errors and questions

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Sun Sep 1 17:49:53 PDT 2002

> ----- Message from mail at krel.org ---------
>     Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:26:26 -0400
>     From: Ilya <mail at krel.org>
>  Subject: [horde] errors and questions
>       To: horde at lists.horde.org
>

> It might be somehow related to test.php errors:
> a.. PEAR - Yes
> a.. Recent PEAR - No
> a.. This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page for
> details.
> a.. Mail::RFC822 - Yes
> a.. Mail_Mime - Yes
> a.. Log - Yes
> a.. DB - Yes
> a.. Net_Socket - Yes
> a.. File_CSV - No
> a.. Horde will work without the File_CSV class, but there may be errors when
> importing some CSV files.
> a.. Crypt_HCEMD5 - Yes
>
> however, I am running latest mod_php (4.2.2) and pear package on horde site
> is 4.1.0. So assume I am at a later version?

Never assume anything, ;-). If you have a pear version installed, you can
always upgrade that version of pear with the command:

pear upgrade PEAR

That should take care of the PEAR problems.

> also pear.php.net knows nothing about File_CSV

You *will* need the File_CVS class, but it's not called File_CVS, it's a class
called simply File. Note that there is an error for some reason in File.php
(somewhere around line 529).

Cheers,

Rodolfo