[horde] new cyrus/sql driver for admin/users

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Sep 2 17:46:29 PDT 2002

Quoting Ilya <mail at krel.org>:

> this is a driver for cyrus-imap with sql backend, derrived from sql
> driver. It allows to:

Cool - committed. However, I cleaned up a lot of stuff - more than half of
this was a direct copy of the Auth_sql class, so I just made it extend
Auth_sql and only override what it needs to. Much cleaner, but I haven't
tested it, so you should take a look.

> In order to use this driver you need following entries in your
> horde/config/conf.php:

Why the addition of $conf['users'] ?

-chuck

--