[horde] composite driver

Ilya mail at krel.org
Tue Sep 3 10:02:25 PDT 2002

because here:
in composite.sql you have:
 function _authenticate($userID, $credentials)
which has an if statement:
------------------------
if (($auth_driver = Auth::_getDriverByParam('loginscreen_switch',
$this->_params)) && $this->_loadDriver($auth_driver))
------------------------

so _getDriverByParam is called, which does following:
------------------------------
function _getDriverByParam($name, $params, $driverparams = array())
    {
        if (array_key_exists($name, $params) &&  <<<<<< check if
loginscreen_switch exists, it does.
            function_exists($params[$name])) { <<<< checks if function exists,
-----------------------
it does NOT, because it will only receive info about driver name in the line
below. and $auth_driver is assigned null, so second part of the _authenticate
"if" fails $this->_loadDriver($auth_driver)
            return call_user_func_array($params[$name], $driverparams);
        }

        return null;
    }

why use loginscreen_switch function at all? it will be easier to use
admin_driver paramenter from @params, it is available it the point