[horde] CVS errors today

Craig Coles CColes at keylabs.com
Wed Sep 4 14:25:58 PDT 2002

Sorry for the duplication, I have updated from CVS twice today, the last
time just prior to reporting the problems.  Just did again and the
'Selecting Calendar' problem below went away.  The rest are still there....
How do I fix my config file as in the 'Selecting Address Book' below?  Which
config file, what needs to be fixed?

-Craig