[horde] IMP Prefs

Fathi Ben Nasr fathi.engineer at gnet.tn
Thu Sep 5 11:36:24 PDT 2002

Hello,

    I have installed the latest stable release of horde/imp/turba and I
am facing some problems that I wasn't able to solve after trying and
trying again and reading the faqs, so i am posting to this ml.

I wasn't able to get horde prefs stored in an ldap directory even if a
gave horde the credentials of the ldap manager with his password.

I then used a remote postgresql server: works.

Now the horde.schema contains entries about impprefs but there is no sql
script/table for storing imp prefs and none of the prefs I changed have
been stored anywhere even if the interface says that my prefs were
stored successfully.
Preferences for showing columns in turba also are not taken in
consideration.

TIA

Fathi Ben Nasr

(See attached file: smime.p7s)