[horde] calendar share

Will Koffel will at koffel.org
Thu Sep 5 11:56:06 PDT 2002

I think all of my little bugs have been cured in the latest 24-hour CVS
changes, but I must say, on the important usage, I'm still confused.  How do I
get other users to see the shared calendars?  I can create them with no errors,
I see my own "My Calendar" in the dropdown, along with any other calendars I've
created in the options area.  But when I log in as another user, I don't see
any other user calendars.

I believe I'm missing something about the usage here.

Also, is there a way to make your default calendar a shared cal?  Essentially
mark "My Calendar" as shared.  Whenever I try, it seems to default to Private.

Thanks.

-Will