[horde] Logging into Horde.

Aaron aaron at vafishfreek.com
Sat Sep 7 07:54:46 PDT 2002

I have the same question as Tim.  I have been playing with the release version
of horde and imp aswell as some of the other moudles and the only way I
managed to get access was to authenicate via IMP.

I must say that I could not find anywhere in the documentation where is
specified that the passwords needed to be encoded in the database.  I have two
questions now.  How can I make the passwords encoded in the horde_users
table?  And also, is there a way to authenicate by using another database and
table other than the horde_users table?

I run an aquarium help site and I would like to be able to use the Calendar,
Memos, and Tasks modules for everyone who is a member if I could ues the sites
user table to authenicate aganst it would be great.