[horde] Logging into Horde.

Michael R. Rogers, II mrogers at realconnect-mail.com
Sat Sep 7 17:22:38 PDT 2002

I'm experiencing this problem as well.  My server, RedHat 7.2, upgraded
the PHP version to 4.1.2.  I've run the "test.php" script and all is
well from that perspective (attached for verification).  As a footnote,
I've been running Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 for a few months with no
problems - until I suffered the automatic upgrade (since modified to not
upgrade PHP).

When I attempt to login, I get a "login failed for some reason" and I
see the following in my log file:
Sep  7 20:21:21 latency imapd[708]: imap service init from 198.93.69.243
Sep  7 20:21:21 latency imapd[708]: Command stream end of file, while
reading line user=??? host=UNKNOWN

Any ideas?

Much thanks in advance!
Michael