[horde] moderation

Tim Terlegård timte878 at student.liu.se
Tue Sep 10 01:28:25 PDT 2002

> I've written this into Kronolith (the calendar) but it won't ever
> make it into the main source because it ties you to a SQL
> backend and is kron specific.

It's tied now, but can't we step by step untie it so it can be
integrated with the Horde Framework? Would be extremely
nice to make a general horde.Moderation class that can
handle moderation in most apps. Maybe one would be forced
to overload some of the horde.Moderation member functions
in e.g. kronolith.Moderation, but I think the main functionality
would be the same for most apps.

-- Tim