[horde] Login

Karsten Jennissen karsten at kajot.de
Tue Sep 10 02:19:55 PDT 2002

Hi everyone,

I just installed Horde + Chora and had some trouble getting it to work.
I am using the current versions (2.1 + 1.1) and mysql for
authentication, prefs etc. Now there is a script that sets up database +
tables but I can't find any reference to a script that puts initial data
into the tables. Is that intended or am I overlooking something? This
also seems to be the reason for the login problems. Even after putting a
username/password combination into the horde_users (password encrypted
with md5), all that happens when I try to login is that the login page
reloads, no messages, no nothing.

What did I do wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.
Karsten