[horde] Caching Passwords??

Jed L Obray jed at tribalation.com
Tue Sep 10 14:43:28 PDT 2002

Hello,

I use the Horde framework version 2.1 with Imp for webmail.  My web and
database server reside on one host and my Cyrus IMAP server on the another.  I
recently changed a user's password and it doesn't refelct the change when using
Horde.  When they use a local client, like KMail, the old password does not
work and the new one does.  When they are remote, however, they cannot log into
the system with the new password.  Can someone point me in the right direction
here?  I've already poked around a bit and looked through the horde_user table
to see if the passwords are somehow cached?

Thank you.