[horde] GetText

Laurent Lequenne laurent.lequenne at chello.be
Wed Sep 11 00:48:21 PDT 2002

>> Sample PHP tests works definitely in Dutch, and most of the Webmail is
>> working in dutch. But sometimes in Dutch, and always in French it can not
>> find the locales. For example if I select French, my mailbox will appear
>> in french, if I click on a new link it can be in english again, if I click
>> on a new page, it can be french or english again. Depends on .... That's what
>> I'm looking for :-)

> Did you try restarting the webserver after you rebuilt the translations locally?

Damned, I didn't know that my colleagues were that stupid.... It's for a week now they recompiled three times that thing and they never restarted the server as it is well written in the README of the PO directory. I apologize for that annoyments, you reward a gun machine and three bombs to definitely shut down that building here  ;-)

Laurent