[horde] Feature Request - Current date on summary screen

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Wed Sep 11 14:23:30 PDT 2002

the top menu is defined in

template/login/user.inc

I simply inserted my extra lines after the logout button, ie. the right
side of the menu.

I created a little clock and date script, which you can find at
www.teletechnics.com/horde/clock
it does include some java code which you can get from
www.arachnoid.com/lutusp/javacounter
if you want the clock

if you only want to insert the date
you can also simply use php
printf(date("D, M dS Y"));
note this gives your server date, you can check www.php.net for the exact
implementation details.

hope this helps,
tim.

Wednesday, September 11, 2002, 8:31:00 PM, Rick Emery wrote:

RE> I couldn't find another way to request changes, so I hope this list is
RE> appropriate.

RE> On the Summary screen (which I default to on login), I have upcoming events
RE> listed from kronolith. I was wondering if it would be possible to display the
RE> current date somewhere (maybe in the header, next to "Welcome, Rick Emery"?).

RE> Thanks in advance for your consideration,
RE> Rick

RE> This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email at teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain.