Fwd: [horde] Caching Passwords??

Jed L Obray jed at tribalation.com
Thu Sep 12 08:08:43 PDT 2002

Am I missing something here?  Has nobody seen this before?  I've checked out
the Horde FAQ, but have been unable to find any information/solution.  I
appreciate anyone responding to this, even if it's to say that it's something
that they haven't seen.

----- Forwarded message from Jed L Obray <jed at tribalation.com> -----