[horde] Problem with option preferences in new horde

Sandra Hernandez sandra at fib.upc.es
Thu Sep 12 03:33:24 PDT 2002

Hi all,

I posted this question one week ago but nobody has answered...
The affected machine will be public this week and it would be great that
users
could save their preferences.

I have a problem with IMP 2.1 and HORDE 3.1 installation on a linux
server
machine.
I've installed apache 1.3.26 with mod_ssl, php 4.2.2 and mysql 3.23.47.
I try to activate the option to save preferences with sql and if I
access to:

https://website/webmail Redirects to:
http://website/horde/imp/redirect.php?=4d08fcaf6b035506b949945699b536cb

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please

Hint: https://website/

I don't know why is without https?

In php log the following warnings appear:

Notice: Undefined index: session_name in
/usr/local/apache_1.3.26/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 452

Notice: Undefined index: debug_level in
/usr/local/apache_1.3.26/html/horde/imp/lib/base.php on line 45

When I turn off this option of the preferences with mysql and I use
session,
all go perfectly right.

Any help will be appreciated,

Sandra Hernández