[horde] unserialize error in HEAD

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Fri Sep 13 09:25:49 PDT 2002

I've started seeing

Notice: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 36 bytes in
/usr/local/hordecvs/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 299

and apparently it's happening early enough that it is often followed by
things like:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/hordecvs/horde/lib/Auth.php:299) in
/usr/local/hordecvs/horde/imp/login.php on line 77

:(  I'm now totally stuck. (yes, that's what I get for running HEAD in
production, but my bosses are chomping at the bit for shared calendars)