[horde] DCL hacking (screenshots within)

Ryan Gallagher ryan at studiesabroad.com
Fri Sep 20 15:50:20 PDT 2002

Quoting Ryan Gallagher <ryan at studiesabroad.com>:

Here's a relatively finished snap of the DCL horde summary for those who were
curious.  cross posting to horde@ because someone asked about it there too.

Custom Summary hack.
http://www.studiesabroad.com/downloads/graphics/DCL_hack_summary.gif

DCL inside horde with happy matching stylesheets.
http://www.studiesabroad.com/downloads/graphics/DCL_hack.gif

The bulk of making DCL work for us involved writing some new auth functions to
use our LDAP source... same as IMP.  Giving DCL a horde skeleton (bare essential
registry entries etc).  And then for asthetics, modifying it's CSS and menu bar
layout to match our chosen horde skin.  The summary was acomplished with some
stand-alone functions in the pseudo module's api.php

--
Ryan T. Gallagher
ryan at studiesabroad.com
International Studies Abroad