[horde] where is horde/admin

julien Touche julien.touche at lycos.com
Sun Sep 22 06:52:42 PDT 2002

Oliver Schönrock wrote:
> For Horde 2.1:
>
> If you are using an SQL auth backend. Then you just configure that in
> horde/config/horde.php and then add users to your auth table using an
> sql client. make sure you md5 the password.

i use mysql : the auth table is the one of horde database, right, not a
global mysql user ?
so i make manually:

INSERT INTO `horde_users` ( `user_uid` , `user_pass` )
VALUES (
'test', MD5( 'test' )
);
  INSERT INTO `horde_prefs` ( `pref_uid` , `pref_scope` , `pref_name` ,
`pref_value` )
VALUES (
'test', '???', 'test user', NULL
);

but that's not it ...

and where i precise the difference between admin and common users.

> Or , of course you can use IMAP, LDAP etc backend.

why there is no small shell/sql/ldap ldif/etc... script for each
backend, some adduser.horde (auth.sql is for the table, no users, why
not add a test admin user, we can delete after) ? no time ?

in any case, greets for horde/imp/kronolith/... :)

		Julien Touche