[horde] where is horde/admin

Oliver Schönrock oliver at schonrocks.com
Sun Sep 22 06:19:28 PDT 2002

For Horde 2.1:

If you are using an SQL auth backend. Then you just configure that in
horde/config/horde.php and then add users to your auth table using an sql
client. make sure you md5 the password.

Or , of course you can use IMAP, LDAP etc backend.

For Horde 3.0 CVS:

there is now a way of adding users as admin. But you need to go to the
complete cvs version for that to work, not advisable for production
environment.

Hope this help

Oliver

--On 22 September 2002 10:03 +0200 julien Touche <julien.touche at lycos.com>