[horde] First 4 chars of textbox cut off

Willem du Preez willemdupreez at eia.f2s.com
Mon Sep 23 13:17:10 PDT 2002

Hi,

I suspect this is more a PHP that an actual Horde error, but hopefully someone
has had the same: I recently upgraded my PHP. Since then, I have found that
when I enter text into a text box, the first 4 characters is dropped. I have
found this behaviour accross a number of Horde applications, including Turba
and IMP. When I, for example, enter a new contact into Turba with the
name "James Fields", the contact is stored as "s Fields", without the "Jame"
bit.

I am running:
Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1