Fwd: Re: [horde] Functionality of horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Sep 24 06:00:45 PDT 2002

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von tvooren at xs4all.nl -----
    Datum: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:46:35 +0200 (CEST)
    Von: Thomas <tvooren at xs4all.nl>
Antwort an: tvooren at xs4all.nl
 Betreff: Re: [horde] Functionality of horde
      An: jan at horde.org

[Quote] Jan Schneider:
> Zitat von tvooren at xs4all.nl:
>
>> Also, it is my understanding from the mail archives that the CVS tree
>> of Horde has more options/funcionality then the tar.gz distribution
>> from the web? (e.g. /admin pages etc.) Is this assumption correct?
>
> Yes, and this is what hub.org is running on their demo server.

Ah, ok. Thanks for your reply.

So I assume this code has never been suitable (yet) for final release and
it would be 'use at your own risk'? If so, any word on final release? Or
is it that this functionality will never become available in final
releases for a broader public?
Kind regards,

Thomas

Jan.